'DRAWING IS PART OF ME'
As great grandfathers kept saying that great stars mostly shines in unexpected location and in unlikely place in Nakuru county,kivumbini we found a Young man who is famously known by the local residents as Felik or "Felo".he started drawing pictures in a tender age but love and passion of drawing has put record in his creative mind for drawing pictures for 14years.Felix's mother resurrected the the origin of drawing from the family as she says that creative drawing that Felix has possessed was from his grandfather who also drew pictures those days when talent was all about passion.
Felix the 17 year old is dreaming of making his unrecognizable talent into a business and he also want to nurture talent of those who are in his shoes of drawing, " if I can get someone who can stand for me on buying painting brush,colours and other small materials that I can need I will enjoy So much and on the other hand It will be a dream come true" Felix said.
If people with nice and attractive talent like Felix will be nurtured by the government they will be keeping the standstill of Kenya's economy.
Kenya is the country with people who have unique talent if they could be well nurtured then crime rate and idleness in youth will be 0%.
Felix the 17 year old is dreaming of making his unrecognizable talent into a business and he also want to nurture talent of those who are in his shoes of drawing, " if I can get someone who can stand for me on buying painting brush,colours and other small materials that I can need I will enjoy So much and on the other hand It will be a dream come true" Felix said.
If people with nice and attractive talent like Felix will be nurtured by the government they will be keeping the standstill of Kenya's economy.
Kenya is the country with people who have unique talent if they could be well nurtured then crime rate and idleness in youth will be 0%.



Comments
Post a Comment